Before we get started with this week’s featured PhotoMoms, I’d like to let you know that we now are hosting a weekly photo link up along with the PhotoMoms spotlight.
How to enter for a chance to be featured or to nominate a friend:
- You can submit your blog post on our Facebook page
- Tweet to me the link.
- Submit your photo blog post in the thumbnail linky below.
What you need to qualify as a PhotoMom:
- Be a mom (expecting moms and moms with adult children works too.. grandma’s welcome!)
- Love capturing life through your lens.
- Share your photo on your blog or in our network.
Featured photos from PhotoMoms:
Melissa at Serendipity is Sweet shows us the sweetest difference between a color shot and a black and white classic view.
Featured PhotoMoms’ pictures from our network:
For a better chance to be featured in this category:
- Join the network (free).
- Upload and share your photos.
- Tag the photos ‘PhotoMoms’.
If you were featured feel free to grab the code and proudly display the honor on your blog:
Want to share the fun with friends?
Did you share photos on your blog this week? Feel free to link up. Linky will remain open until Saturday, September 15th
All blogs who contribute agree:
- You’re a mom (expecting moms and grandmoms welcome)
- To share the direct URL to your POST (not your blog URL).
- Your link is to a family friendly blog.
- Your post must contain a photo you are featuring.
- Include a link back to this post (or use the graphic) so other PhotoMoms can join the fun.
Lisa blogs at The HomeSpun Life and is a contributor at The Homeschool Post. She enjoys blogging, photography, and cooking. Her homeschooling family is active in their community and enjoys traveling with friends and family.